Monday, January 15, 2007

Ciao! I have arrived safely in Florence. More than likely, I will not write in my blog until tomorrow with my interesting encounters. Today is the first day of classes and I would like to feel slightly more adjusted! In any case, I have pictures on below that should satisfy your appetite in the meantime; (By the way, sorry for the bad choice in punctuation, I am still trying to figure out their keyboard, many of the symbols are in different locations)





My favorite scene--flying over the Alps in our trip from Amsterdam to Rome:






This is the location of my flat (apartment) relative to the Duomo (the picture of the dome below in my first entry). The school that I will be attending is approximately 2 blocks away from the Duomo, so I will pass it every day. Incredible!




No comments: